POLICIES AND INFORMATION
If you have any questions that are not answered by the information below, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 1300 787 634 or contact us here.
INTERNATIONAL PRICING DISCLAIMER
Though we keep our site as current as we can, we cannot guarantee the accuracy , reliability, or completeness of the foreign currencies information displayed in the shopping cart prior to checkout. By this, we mean it may not always match due to fluctuation in exchange rates. However, rates are refreshed approximately once an hour and pulled from the BigCommerce Currency Service. Further, international orders are charged at the time you place your order.
The foreign currency information is provided to you for general information purposes only. The product price does not include customs, duties and/or taxes. Your credit card company may charge you a conversion fee. We will charge your credit card in AUS Dollars. Likewise, refunds will be issued in AUS Dollars. The refund amount may be more or less than the purchase price due to fluctuation in exchange rates.
IMPORT DUTY AND TAXES
Important Notice to Foreign Buyers located outside Australia.
All items sold on this website, and shipped to any country other than Australia, are sold exclusive of GST and exclusive of import duty and taxes. We do not charge taxes on shipments to any country outside Australia. On any Customs forms, we declare the full purchase price as the value of the goods. We do not under-declare values, or mark goods as a ‘gift’.
To avoid any subsequent misunderstandings, please note that importing goods from another country can mean that your national Customs authorities may charge you Customs Duty and/or other additional related taxes (for example a Value Added Tax or a Purchase Tax). YOU, as the importer, are responsible for paying any such taxes. We have no control over what taxes you may be charged by your own national tax authorities. We are not responsible for compensating you for payment of any such taxes. If you do not know how much (if any) import tax you might have to pay, please check with your local tax authorities BEFORE entering into a contract to purchase.
Our international carrier will be notified if there is any additional amount owing and will process this for you on your behalf. If any additional fees do apply to your order, a card will be delivered to the order’s shipping address stating that a parcel is waiting for you at your nearest Post Office. Anything owing will have to be paid direct to them.
If you decide not to pay these taxes, duties and fees when your parcel arrives, you remain responsible to us for the cost of the goods and outward shipping. If the goods are returned to us, you will owe us, additionally, for the return shipping cost and a restocking fee of 15% of the total product purchase price. The remaining balance will then be refunded back to your credit card.
In some countries, if you refuse your shipment, your Customs charge us for the duty you refused to pay! In that case, you are then liable to us for that duty. When applicable, goods will be taxed according to local taxes. For more details, please contact your country’s Customs department.
Some countries prohibit or restrict the importation of some types of goods. You may need a general or special license and/or other documents to import goods, particularly in larger or commercial quantities. It is your responsibility to check with your national Customs authorities whether the goods you intend to import are subject to any such restrictions. If your goods are retained or confiscated by your own national Customs authorities for any reason, it is your responsibility alone to negotiate with them the terms on which such goods might be released to you.
This notice is incorporated into our Conditions of Sale.
POLICY FOR REFUSED OR SEIZED ORDERS, OR GOOD RETURNED DUE TO CUSTOMER ERROR.
Address or other customer error
If a package is returned to the Conf3ss warehouse due to address error (or any other error) made by the customer, the customer will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred. A refund will be issued for merchandise only, in the form of a credit towards a future purchase.
If a customer refuses a package because of additional fees (or for any other reason), Conf3ss will issue a refund for merchandise only, in the form of a credit towards a future purchase, upon receipt of the returned package. The customer will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
If a package has been halted/seized by customs or abandoned by the shipping carrier, the customer will not receive credit for the order. If and when The Conf3ss receives the returned package, a refund will be issued for merchandise only, in the form of a credit towards a future purchase.
Destroyed or unreturned package
If a package has been destroyed by customs or the carrier, or has otherwise not been returned to The Conf3ss, we cannot issue a refund for the order.
Missing or damaged items
Please contact us in writing within 24 hours of order delivery if there are any missing or damaged items. Make sure you include all the details, including order number, when you do so. We will get back to you within 2 business days with a response detailing what will happen next.
Violation of laws
If a package is returned to the Conf3ss warehouse due to violation of a country's laws, the customer will be responsible for any fees (such as quarantine, warehousing or shipping) billed to Conf3ss. A refund will be issued for merchandise only, minus a 15% restocking fee.
PLEASE NOTE: For any order returned to the Conf3ss warehouse that is not as a result of an error made by Conf3ss or its shipping company, if the return shipping cost is greater than the cost of goods ordered, Conf3ss will instruct the carrier to abandon the package. In such a case, the customer will not receive a refund for the order, but will not be liable for the return shipping cost.
THE CONF3SS MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
Our hope is that everyone who tries any of Conf3ss’ of products will be very satisfied. Nevertheless, we understand that sometimes, despite our best efforts, things can go wrong. In cases like that, here is the legal warranty information.
All of Conf3ss’ products are covered by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty period. If you believe any of them are faulty, please contact our Customer Service Centre on +61 300 787 634 to verify you are still within the warranty period. Have your original order number ready to quote to the customer service operator.
Should your product require repairs within one year from the date of invoice, Conf3ss will repair or replace the product free of charge, AND THAT INCLUDES ANY POSTAGE. Yes, we'll even cover the postage. To make a warranty claim, please just log in to your account and follow the instructions under Returns.
Any repairs needed that extend beyond the warranty period may include a service fee and the postage will be at your expense, though we will credit the cost towards any future purchases you make. When returning any of Conf3ss’ products, always enclose the original invoice, your details (including name, email address and billing address, as well as the shipping address, if applicable) and a contact telephone number. Please also state the nature of the fault.
Conf3ss accepts no responsibility for lost items. Conf3ss also reserves the right to refuse to accept, and to return, parcels that arrive COD or have ‘More to Pay’ stamped on them.
Conf3ss does not accept liability for consequential loss, nor for injury or damage caused by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to misuse, neglect, excessive use, alteration, modification, defective installation, maintenance or repair of the product. Conf3ss does not accept liability for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use of the product in a manner not designed, recommended nor intended by the manufacturer.
Conf3ss recommends that all you read all safety and care instructions pertaining to the use of our products. It can all be found on this website and may also be in the packaging or emailed / mailed to you after purchase. Remember to keep the safety and care instructions in a handy location for easy reference whenever the product is used.
The Conf3ss is sensitive to privacy issues and we treat all personal and private information we receive, including that from the internet, with the utmost care.
You can be certain that any information we collect about you will always be treated as strictly confidential. Under no circumstances will your name be sold on to others for use as mailing lists.
Collection - General
- Conf3ss will only collect your personal information by lawful, fair and non-intrusive means, as far as possible, from you personally and then only where the information is necessary.
- When we do so, we will ensure that you know who we are, how to contact us and the purposes for which the information is collected.
Collection – Internet
- You can visit Conf3ss on the internet without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers will collect your time and date of visit, your server IP address, pages you viewed and your domain name. We use this data to measure the use of our site and to improve its content.
- Where more personal information is needed (e.g. your name and address) we will try and let you know at the time how it will be used. Generally, it is used by us only to respond to your enquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information.
Use and Disclosure
- Unless you have instructed us not to do so, personal information may be shared with related companies within Conf3ss, where it will remain confidential. Our goal is to use the information you provide to better understand your needs and, consequently, provide information on products and services from across Conf3ss that are most relevant to you.
- All information will remain with Conf3ss and will only be used for the purposes specified, unless we receive express consent from you to provide it to others, or we are required by law to disclose all or any part of it.
- We also use personal information collected in our measures for detecting and preventing fraud and other malicious activities.
- Our goal is to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us, please contact us if any of the details you have provided us change. If you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us and we will use reasonable effort to correct the information.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration.
- You can request us to provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you. If we are able to, we will provide you with access. If we deny your request for access, we will let you know why.
This page updated on 9 December 2014