All shipping is sent registered and is entirely trackable.
If an item is out of stock you will be contacted within three working days and asked if you wish to cancel for a full refund, wait until the stock arrives or choose an alternative product.
Calculating delivery cost
- When you purchase a pair of Conf3ss shoes, free shipping built in. However, if you would like your product shipped express, a nominal charge is incurred.
- If you purchase strap-sets without shoes, a nominal fee is charged for regular and express.
- During the checkout process you can select the shipping country or region, enter the post or zip code and any delivery charge will be calculated automatically.
- Confess uses AusPost for regular deliveries to Australia and HK Post for the rest of the world - except South Africa, which only uses Aramex Express service.
Express deliveries go via Aramex to all listed countries.
How that translates in real terms
SHOES- Standard shipping
- Each pair of shoes is free.
- If you want additional straps added to the package, it is also free - no matter how many pairs of straps you add to your shoe purchase!
SHOES- Express shipping
- Express option is $19.95 AUD for a pair of shoes, again with unlimited straps included. See below for the difference in time take to deliver.
- If you order two or more pairs of shoes at the same time, it will cost $19.95 AUD, no matter how many strap sets you add to the order.
STRAPS – Standard shipping
- Purchase strap sets on their own - without shoes - and it will cost you $4.50 AUD to ship - no matter how many sets of straps you order.
Delivery options and times
- All Standard Delivery orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Queensland time, will be processed and shipped that day. Tracking numbers will be uploaded 24 hours later. Orders placed after that time, or on a weekend, will probably be processed and shipped on the following business day.
- All goods are registered and fully trackable. International orders are shipped by courier and, once in the country of delivery, by your local postal service. The exception to this is South Africa, which uses Postnet once the parcel is within the country. Deliveries are made during the working week, i.e. Monday – Friday, and rural areas will take the longest.
- Whether a delivery is national or international, they are subject to the same delays and congestion on the roads as we all experience from time to time. Every effort is made to expedite delivery, but delivery times are NOT guaranteed. Check the list below to get an estimated delivery time.
Shipping suppliers and Transit times
Australia and New Zealand: AusPost – 7-14 days
Rest of world: HK Post – 7-14 days
Aramex - 3-6 days to all (except Japan, 3-4)
Countries Conf3ss ships to:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
South Africa (Express only)
Unfortunately we can't guarantee delivery dates for Preorder items. Our preorder delivery dates are based on an estimated time of arrival - these arrival dates are not set or guaranteed, they can change due to many unforeseen circumstances which are out of our control. They may arrive earlier than expected or be delayed.
Conf3ss is not liable for any delays on Preorders.
Once preorders arrive in stock, they will be shipped within 24-48 working hours.
Delivery damages and missing items
Most orders are insured by the Conf3ss warehouse against loss or damage until signed for by you. It is your responsibility to inspect the delivery for external damage before you sign for it. If the outer box is badly damaged, please make a note of this on the delivery note and refuse to accept delivery.
After signing for the order, please open it as soon as possible and check the contents. Missing or damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery by emailing us at email@example.com Please also view our Returns Policy.
Delivery companies will NOT accept queries nor claims for loss, unless the item is reported missing or damaged within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders are delivered to the address that you enter online during the checkout process. In accordance with standard delivery company policies, the delivery is to the address and not a specific person. This means that the goods will be handed over to a person accepting them at the given address. Australia Post and courier companies will NOT attempt to validate the identity of the person.